Monday, December 17, 2012

Random

Watched The Hobbit during the weekends. Not bad eh!:) Had a haircut earlier today too since I fetched my mom to the salon. Can't remember the last time I went to the salon to cut my hair. Usually, its self-trim. wkaka. :)

Coldplay..I wish I have the chance to watch them live at least just once! Omies.

Gathering was overall okay. Had a 'free exercise' til my leg muscle was aching like mad the next two days.:S Found a special spot to spend our free time. 'Lepak-ing' at the highwall in the evening.:D

Eees, people already saying not going to finish MUET. Then, surely the whole class will receive a BIG punishment from teacher. Aisehh.:/ The fact that she came up with the idea of having the whole class accounted for even one person's irresponsible atittude is actually a really smart idea for the teacher. But no doubt, not good for kita,kami, semua pelajar. haha. Just hope the whole class finishes the work. Otherwise, *imagines another 500 word essay on ' How to Be Responsible' * Omoo..:S 

I've been sneezing nonstop dunno since when. Omies.

Tata peeps!




No comments: