Friday, December 21, 2012

Ola!

When you buy something which you want, really like and also need, paying for it feels really worth it.hees. That happy feeling, embraced. hehee. :)

Yesterday was my momma's b'day.:) A dinner treat at Sushi Bento. It was our first time there but just looking at the menu of those food set makes me feel full already. The pricing.:S En route home, stopped by at Kinta Riverfront to see the light decorations. I really like the one that's hung on those big trees. From afar, it looks like raindrops but in glowing silver and blue.:) There's something enchanting about lights and colours. huhuhu.

If only I'm an inborn artist, things would be much more easier and faster doing those art-related work! haha. While doing mom's card, I discovered how I can't even cut 'heart-shaped' shapes out of paper with nice rounded corners at the top part. Omies. Sad casee. T.T But I think drawing the human anatomy especially the hands and feet is still considered my worse 'enemy'. Haha.

I really don't want holidays to end. Omo.:/ Cos that means I'll have to get many things settled. So many stuffs yet to be done. Those many small lil' tedious stuffs which sums up to taking up a lot of time in the end. AAHS. Most importantly, I wanna reformat my computer.

This holidays, I only finished watching one drama. That one also, didn't watch the last episode yet but considered finish watching la to me. Haha.:) Then there's my second and last drama that I intend to watch for this holidays, Missing You. Quite nicee.:) Wanna continue watching but don't know when to finish those few more episodes. Moreover, the drama's still in the process of 'filming-and-airing'. Aiseh.

Lastly, Happy Winter Solstice aka Tong Yuen Day! :D Instead of eating tong yuen balls, gonna have homemade chicken chop instead to celebrate the occassion. Wkaka. Adieu! :)

No comments: