Friday, December 28, 2012

The things I've been doing. I was waiting for mom before going out yesterday. Then I ended up clearing my hp's inbox msgs that I have not cleared for the year. Reading those msgs is really like recapping my whole form 6 life once again. Lol. Discussion about maths assignment with Zi Cheng. So so many texts. Omo. The reminders about secretary work by Aron for whom thinks I'm super weird and granny-ish.Ish! The 4 days of intense souvenir making til I didn't get enough sleep for the week and I'm not going to be so dumdum to agree to that idea again. =.=". haha. Texts on ??? badminton meetings by Sokleng becos we sesat with the badminton  announcements most of the time.hahaa. And vern's usual one sentence question request to leave her important 'gadjet' in my car. :) All deleted via phone. POOF! But saved in the brain's memory.

Just now cleaned my school bag and I was thinking why got such a foul smell! I opened the second compartment and saw this squashed I dunno what foodstuff is that in a transparent plastic but it was really stinky ady. Omg. Since I rarely used that second compartment, it must have been there for...ages. :S Actually before this, I took out another food from my bag in a tupperware which is considerably very long ady. 1 month maybe?:/ And that was also seriously smelly. So today, just now I used detergent to wash the bag and handwash it with a brush but the smell is still theree. Hopefully, after drying in the sun, there won't be such smell anymore. So smelly.Eeeks! I know its disgusting but I really didn't realise about that food. :/

Actually, holidays are also coming to an end. Its not like everyone doesn't know that ady. haha. But I have been thinking, school's gonna reopen soon. I've been wondering kiddi-fied stuffs like how my next year's class arrangement will be like, who's going to be my deskmate or deskmates, how my final year of schooling will turn out to be. Those small bits of stuff. :)

And I drafted two posts that I wanted to blog about but after drafting it, don't feel like posting ady. But I feel much better somehow. To sum things up, I never changed but I think I understand things better now.:) And the fact that next year is my last year of school/ pre-U really scares me and at times makes me feel stress just thinking about the prospect of everything. Since the start of hols, I've been feeling a jumbo of this feelings about next year. :/ However, I'll look things at the brighter and positive side! Instead of giving up, I should at least try. Instead of saying I'll never learn from my mistakes, I want to be able to say, I've learnt from them.:)

So adieu! =)


No comments: