Sunday, April 20, 2014

Take 5

Okay. I've decided to write as much as I can within 5 minutes and post this. Hehehheee :D

One. Its 12.15am. Its funny how I've been using English my whole life but I still come across a page from a book without knowing the contents of that whole page after re-reading it numerous times. Aiks!

Next. Final results will be out on 24th and it will officially be the end of Form 6.

Third, I've one minute left to go. I got a new Sony lappie. Hees :D

Lastly, I dunno what drama to watch at the moment but I feel a lil' sien and the exhausted feeling lately. For no apparent reason, maybe its because I stay too much at home. When was the last time I exercise? 7 months maybe. Omo.

Whops, exceeded the time limit  by 1,2,3.

Goodnight world. Welcome dreamland! :)

No comments: