Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lounging at home

            3 weeks passed by quickly. I know holidays will end soon and at the end of the break, I'll be asking myself like every other break, "What did I do this holidays?"

            I have been going out for lunch and shopping with my mom, helping my aunt and uncle run errands and watching loads of junk on Youtube. TFIOS, POBWF, Boku No Ita Jaken and what not. Due to the poor internet connection, I usually end up watching shows midway and never got to see the ending. More like, half of the show towards the end. Aiseh. Sad casee. I've been eating chai too with my parents and tortoise buns for breakfast for the past few days. Actually, the vegetarian thingy lasts for 11 days but I really can't survive just on vege alone. Although its nice to have it once in awhile, chicken is still the best. Meat definitely beats vege hands down. Hehees.

           I feel so glad that the books my bro had in his pre-U are and will be use as my main references in my uni too for the coming sems. In particular, econs n accounting. That means, I get to have the original books in coloured form. Yay! :)

          Sometimes, I feel like I'm losing touch with people. Maybe its my fault or life's doings. Maybe its both. I feel a mixture of emotions about it but in the end, I know, only I myself have to deal with it.

No comments: