Saturday, October 25, 2014

October

         During the holidays, I went for a short 3d 2n stay pangkor trip with my parents. Since there was no wifi access, I mostly watched TV when I was in my room. Coincidentally, Running Man was showing on 8tv and I HAHA-ed all the way. I like Running Man!!:) Besides that, I swam at the resort’s pool. It has been almost a year since I last did anything physically demanding (except unless, walking around uni from one block to another is considered physically demanding..hahaha) so it feels great to go swimming. Hehees. :D  Strangely, my whole body could float upwards facing the sky because of the bouyancy there. Hees.  Besides that, we walked along the beach and enjoyed having the company of another group of enthusiastic tourists from KL which made our trip more cheerful-er. Overall, it was a relaxing and enjoyable trip. =)

And then last week, my family went to KL by train to visit my bro. On both occasions that I sat on the train, Catch Me If You Can was mutedly playing on tv. It stars Leonardo Di Caprio and Tom Hanks. I remember not feeling at all drawn by the movie when I used to be younger because of the conman concept but rewatching it again now, it was actually quite a captivating film. Imagine a boy at the age of 16 running away from a broken home and decides to be a con artist. Being chased by the FBI, he finally gets caught and imprisoned. Due to his exceptional talent in his vice however, he ends up working for the FBI to resolve other fraudulent cases involving fake cheques. Thus, based on a true story, the movie ends with a scrolling note revealing that he has helped design the bank security systems that are in place in most banks today. I guess the ending tells us that people don't always start off on the right track but may end up having exceptional stories to tell ehh.   

Monday come, its going to be week 3 out of my short semester of 7 weeks. Omies. I won't be home for some time plus I'll be quite busy too. I hope our performance would turn out well. We'll have our first dance practice this Sunday. Eees. Hopefully it’ll be fun and everyone can cooperate. *fingers crossed* :) Anyways, since last semester, I have this slightly compelled feeling to be more participative in uni. Just a feeling. Vernie is doing the same course as me too so I hope she adapts here soon.  

So far, I’m starting to like what I learn for this sem a little by little and I’m thankful for that. In terms of uni life, although its not short of some days that I dread, there are cheerful and good days too. :D I shall look at things positively and appreciate all the good moments that I have while knowing that those not so good days will eventually pass by. Why? Because 'Don't Sweat The Small Stuffs' teaches us so. HAHA. The author tells us this ‘Appreciate the good days and never let the bad days overwhelm you’ so, I think its a nice advice. Furthermore, the author reminds us that even the happiest people that he's known have a fair share of good and bad days. :D 


Also, I really this anime piano cover by Animenz. Aahs. There is this other song that I heard my housemate played a long time ago. I wish I knew what the song was cos its epic too.  This song, 'My Dearest', it involves a lot of technical finger work and I think if I try learning to play it, I’ll still never be able to play it due to coordination problem. Hahaha. So I’ll just share the wonderful piece here. :) I wanna watch 'The Book of Life' too cos the characters looks cute. Wkaka.


No comments: