Monday, May 29, 2017

Another update

Results are out. I graduated. Yayy!

Heading down to KL this Thursday, up to Genting on Friday and back to Ipoh next Monday. Can't wait. hees :))

I think I have to say byebye to the YLA final round of interview. The first round of applications was easy so I thought why not give it a try? As I recall, I submitted my application right a day before the closing date prior to my finals. Heh, I should have been studying right? I know. Haha. Now, I feel a tad bit stuck between the two. A part of me says I want to make it, a part of me says its okay laa, don't need to. The reason is because it falls on this Saturday and I've always wanted to join a programme beyond my university boundaries, an outside organizer. At the same time, it clashes with my Genting trip and it would bring inconvenience (not to me but my family) to make it for the interview. Guess I'll not be going then, very likely. :/

Hoping also to get a decent job at an audit firm and planning to pursue my ACCA. I just want to get a firm that I'm happy to work for. Please make it happen!

Aside from the little voice in my head wishing to get a good job (and maybe researching further on ACCA classes), there's nothing much else to worry for now. I can hear my lecturer saying now, define good! Haha. It means to me in a personal perspective. In the meantime, I want to enjoy being at home and with my parents. So tadada

Going to eat zhong zi later for lunch. Yums

No comments: