Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Rambling

I had an enjoyable time with Ann Gie and Ee Vern today. We went out in the noon for yumcha at Purple Moon Lover cafe in Ipoh and I must say, the cakes, bread and pastries there all look really inviting. They serve Japanese food too and the place goes into my good books. A pleasant environment, pretty spacious and emm, air-conditioned?? Hehe. Unfortunately, the two mini cakes we tried didn't taste as good as it looks. Still, the appearance definitely makes up for the satisfaction as a whole. I don't mind going back again to try their other food next time. Maybe I should bring my mom along. :)

Tomorrow would be Round 2 and Friday Round 3. Yesh! Two weeks ago, I was scrolling through my Facebook homepage and some skincare product advertisement appeared on my laptop screen. It was celebrating its success as the most preferred choice of skincare among customers in Klang Valley area. I found out that they had a branch in Ipoh, Aeon Station 18 and the first 200 entries of new customers would be lucky winners to their treatment. So you know, how the word 'FREE' does wonders in our mind. So, Wala, register. Besides, I was testing to see if it was really genuine or not and if so, can I be that lucky. Hahah. Yup, so I received a call by Shakura twice. One for the appointment date, the other earlier today for a confirmation for tomorrow's session. The lady spoke in Cantonese and hah, I tried my best to answer her too. Thus, my mom and I will be entitled to a free facial, eye and neck treatment. Let's hope its nice. :) Ohh, I was the one who secretly registered for my mom and guess who was speaking on the phone as the mom? ME. HAHA. Thankfully, I had the thought to search the brand, stumbling upon the services/product reviews and found out that some branches may hard sell their product / packages. I guess free things do come with a catch! I googled and am glad I did that to 'prepare' myself and see how it goes. Plus, I don't actually buy skincare stuff or go for any skincare treatments so its my first try. hehehh

To deny the fact that I don't feel a little bit pressured to get a job is definitely not the truth. I guess applications are not easy and I'm now one of those graduates 'struggling' in the process. Praying for the best!

I'm going to ramble a bit more. About music. Specifically, a song that my friend liked and still likes I presume. Its called Issues by Julia *idk who. Haha. I never understood why the song was so nice for her. She was smiling as she told me its a relationship song. Besides the quite catchy tune, I could not relate. That was a quite a long time ago. Then yesterday, I came across Ashley Tisdale's cover with her husband, and ohh, that's when I started listening to the lyrics more closely as she sang line by line. I remembered my friend's conversation and pondered about the things she said about her boyfriend, or rather their relationship. It made me realized why the song was meaningful to her. I understood the lyrics better. In a viewpoint of a relationship, trust issues may occur. One may tend to overreact, be protective of the other and feel jealous and what not, and that's only because they are afraid to lose them. In the end, they still love each other selflessly for who they are, that's how I interpreted it. Especially when the lyrics was 'I can love you just like that', it suggests that there's no particular reason to love someone. Waa. Suddenly, I was a bit taken aback by the meaning. Although I don't know how a relationship works and opine that it should not be that way (I'd only find out la if i end up in one. hah), and also I think some relationships are like that but not all. The point is the song finally made sense to me. At least, the writer of the song must have touched the hearts of those who feel similarly like that (like my friend for instance. Haha).

I also watched the One Love Manchester concert by several artistes. The crowd was a good one indeed! Rather supportive and the best kind of feels when the crowd chimes in together and sings along at the right pitch. Occasionally, someone would break down in tears among the crowd and it is understandable. Some time ago, I saw comments that Justin Bieber lip-sync in a concert. Then I saw him performed in the Manchester one. Actually I thought he was not bad and it was definitely not lip-syncing.

Okies. Time to stop talking endless nonsense and sleep. Huu

Nights people

No comments: