Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My heart

I feel honestly blessed and thankful thus far. My internship company offered me an interview session for the audit associate position and despite my slightly heavy heart, I kindly turned them down. Just finished karang-ing my short essay to the HR colleague and sent the mail. At the same time, anticipating for my first job application interview (Hopefully the HR will still remember my existence after a long time lapse and call me in) *cross fingers. Heard how the interview would be like and its surely going to be competitive but I hope they'll keep me in view.

Needed a pair of office shoes badly. Shopped with mom, dad and eldest bro at Genting outlets. Ended up getting a pair of sports shoes from Sketchers instead. I also need one since my previous sports shoes sole came off but slightly regretting and thinking I should have gotten the office shoes first instead. My priorities, since I walk more often (daily) in office shoes rather than the sports shoes. Not cheap orh the shoes, my first month's salary. T.T I find the sole padding comfortable to wear though.

Feels like there are several things I need to get too but saving up is equally important. Mmms

It was my first time facing it. Its scary how you feel the ache when it comes to your chest. Told my brother and he said to go for a medical check-up when I can.

At the same time, gotta improve on juggling my time at work. Gotta be more efficient and less blur when it comes to audit assignments. Omo.





No comments: