Saturday, November 18, 2017

Of fun and more fun

---------

Omg. Paintball was fun! :) Yesterday, my ex-senior organized a paintball gathering at Mudtrekker Shah Alam and so we met at PCCO at 8. Actually, we arrived slightly later as it was a domino effect starting from me, the driver. I departed late and was supposed to pick up a few others. And they were late too so...Hahaha. My reason was I couldn't wake up on time.

The side effects of yesterday's game is apparent. Feeling sore everywhere today and some blue blacks here and there. The 5 of us went for 2nd round and 3rd round too. Haha. I feel a little bankrupt now. It was karaoke and steamboat later on.

----------

On Monday, we celebrated Lee Mee's birthday as well in advance. We went for Sukiya as she wanted to. Omg. We ate til we were so bloated. That was because we accidentally took too much meat after the first round of orders. I could feel my stomach stretching to its fullest but even at that time, I still stuffed down two ice-cream cones. Hehe. While doing so, I was standing to "digest" the food in my already bloated tummy after the main meal. At first, we thought 2 hours of time limit for steamboat was not enough. Its definitely enough. Haha. It was not bad. Food was fresh. Choice wise may be slightly less than other steamboats but definitely, the quality is there.

----------

It's almost the end of my 2nd month here at KPMG. Time unexpectedly flies. Things have been good thus far. Environment is conducive. Colleagues are helpful. The senior on my job has been a good guidance. Occasionally, I stress out on my own while I'm at my client's. Not because of the work load itself but internally, I can feel that I'm stressed for no reasons while on the job. Probably I've been sleeping late consecutively during the past few weeks and its nothing related to the fact of my workload or environment. I've only OT-ed once til 12am so far so and that itself also, so coincidentally, falls on the day where my audit department was having a Deepavali celebration dinner. The food definitely gave me a boost to work faster. Haha. They had my favourite beehive biscuit and some nice chocolates at the secretary's desk as well. Yayy

 Just the past Friday, we had our annual movie night. Enjoyed my cheesy dog and coke while watching Justice League. Time to learn to relax.

---------

Other than that, its really time to study. 2 weeks down to exam and I've only touched two accounting standards. Omg. Really GG. I have to really concentrate and pass this. Play less and really find my time to study efficiently. That momentum and discipline.

--------- 

After that, I wanna catch up with everybody in December. My plans are to do so during that month after exams. I honestly feel like I've not spent enough time catching up on the people who matters most. Ohh, I went shopping with the 2 the other day too, my close buddies at Pcco. It was so much fun! Although I only went for window shopping and accompanied them with their shopping, it was really the first time I enjoyed hanging out so much in a long time. :')

---------

Okay. Its time to get down to the important stuffs, studying. 

Ciaos!

No comments: