Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ongoings :)

3-hours of Accounts extra class tuition today. Me, Vernie and Sokie.:) She teached like usual except today, she suddenly gave us a 3-part perkongsian question to answer in 35 minutes!! Omomo. Failing to complete it before the 35-minute mark, every extra minute costs dunno how-many-cents! We didn't managed ler except one guy out of the whole class. At last, we 3 were fined RM10.20!! RM 10.20!!! T.T First time she gave such a test! And there's more to comeeee according to her. Mwehs. My tabunggg.sobs sobs.:( I better be prepared beforehand next extra class.T.T And noo,during the raya holidays, there's 3 days of extra class and one more on the 20th Sept. My life is gone!:O HAHA

Tukar cerita...My brother was watching 3 Idiots that day. I glance glance and watched it in the end.:O Just before this, i was out of  the ordinary helpful enough to help my mom find a movie online to watch cos she wanted to watch. hees.:) Supposingly, i sat beside her just to help her clicked the next sub-parts for each part of the movie cos it had 17 parts. Somemore,she's not online savvy (hehe,i dun mean it in the bad way larr.HAHA) which ended up with me rewatching the wholeee movie again, except this time with my mom and its her first time. Mine's the 2nd. Aihh.:) But my mom kept guessing this and that throughout the show,not bad la her guessings. The show is still nice to watch so in a way, its worth it ler.HAhahaa.:)

Anyway, that day went ICCC to eat. There was a Ramadhan promo. RM13 for kids below 5 and senior citizens. My mom said my dad should go for that since he is a senior citizen! Cheaper lunch! Surprisingly, my dad just smiled sooo widely which for that moment, i thought he is proud to be one.hehheehe. In the end, all of us smiled and giggled non-stop including my brother.:) Oh, but at last, we ate Western food. hees.:) This incident reminds me of last week when my dad said my mom is fat especially at the tummy and he also said she eats alot. My mom in return said, 'yeah laa, what to do, if you look in the mirror, i'm exactly the reflection of someone wad'!!! Did you get it? My mom was refering the word 'reflection' to my dad. HAHAHA. :D

One-day 'holiday' is almost over. I didn't spend time wisely nor did i complete my homework. *ta ta da* So thats why I gotta go.:) P/s Heh heh, and i might be going off during the hari raya holidays. Just bless me! Idk to be sad or happy or what. Triple feelings? But tuitions and vacation!: Hmss.:)

No comments: