Thursday, August 25, 2011

when E= mc^2


Yes. When E= mc^2
I'm not talking about what Pn Lim taught that day.Haha.
But i suddenly thought of it.
LIFE is like an equation.
or it IS an equation. A super mega uber long long one i think.
Easy equations = easy times. Moderate. and complex questions = Tough,rough times? :)

Piano teacher asked, "When should we 3 go for pizza?", my brother reads out aloud what is written on his wall-to-wall msg on facebook.
Both of us, HUH?
HAHAHHAA.So random.
I can't believe it. Its been 3 years since i went for piano lessons.
That means 3 years not in contact with teacher.
And suddenly, she pops out for a Domino pizza get-together.
I miss the free homemade sandwiches and yummy foodies she makes whenever we go to her house for piano lessons. And everytime when she comes to mine, i'm always, always in my pyjamas whether its in the day,afternoon or night..How often she asks 'Do i wear only pajamas?' to "make me into a girl". heheha. And how my brother and i get away with theory homework every single week by saying "Dunno how to do..:( Forget how to do, teacher! or a simple HAH? Got homework meh? Ohh!" Its not that she's ignorant. Its patience. Happy ol' times.:)

PENANG! Weekends til Monday! Yay!:)
Hopefully don't get stuck in traffic jam ler or it'll waste alot of time.
If only we get to go to the book cruise thing.aigogoo.:S

Lastly,
Because when wanting to be there doesn't necessarily mean needing to be there.
There is a vast difference. Don't you think?
No,i'm not complaining.

Okay, I shouldn't be here. But hehe. I always break the rules.:O Whose rules? Mine ler! (*like i have any*) HAHA.:D k,gotta get rid of the sight of lapptop.:) hoping.a lot..

No comments: