Monday, January 20, 2014

Trip and drama

My relatives came down from KL for the weekend. We always stay at their place wan when we're at KL and they do the same when they come down to Ipoh. It's like 'family homestay'. Hehee.

                A whole day outing on Saturday. We first went to Tambun to buy pamelos. Since we bought alot of pamelos, we got a complementary one. Hehee. Although I seldom eat it but tis pamelo was sweet and juicy. Yums. Had nasi lemak and fu chok yi mai for breakie at the shop near my house. I feel they make the nicest fu chok yi mai drink around. Really yummy. =) Next, we had a short pitstop at my house to leave all the pamelos behind before continuing our journey to our destination for-the-day! Tadadaaa. Sitiawan.:) Setiawan has this famous temple over there so we went there to pray. By the time, it was almost 3pm. So we had seafood for lunch in Sitiawan. It was yummy and worthwhile too.  Actually, we went Sitiawan to eat seafood a few times before ady but I think this restaurant we go to serves the best delicious dishes among all the few ones that we've tried so far dee ler. The pricing's reasonable and the foodie is fresh too.:) Our last stop was no other than a few Big Digit places (the adults hobby. aiseh). Haha.

                And off, we headed back to Ipoh. Since we passed by Station 18 on the way home, dad suggested that we jalan-jalan at Aeon ler and so we did. While walking around, bumped into Pei San. So long never see her ady but her absolutely tall height makes her easily spotted. Wkakaa.:P Since we check out the cinemas (not to catch a movie but to see what movies are showing now. Lol), I bought this BBQ popcorn limited time only at TGV cos I remembered my eldest bro saying it tastes not bad wen. The popcorn had this strange but nice taste at the same time ler but after eating too much, felt ulwehs and lips were really dry dee. Omiemo. 

                Although it was a short drive up to Sitiawan, it was still quite enjoyable ler.=) It made me feel like blogging about my Sarawak trip again (which is long overdue). There are other things that I'd like to blog too, like my Form 6 life and my current dilemma now. But you know that feeling of 'ermmm.. A bit lazy now la..Wait first laa..'?? Haha. Its call Procrastination. zzZz. I found out something new too, that 'Pro' comes from the latin meaning 'for' and 'cras' in latin means 'tommorow'. So that means, for tommorow. Makes so much sense ryte? For lazybumbums. Wakakaa.

                Had a terrible tummy ache for the past two days too. Ulwehs. Remember that horror show I was talking about earlier? I finished watching it!!! The title's The Master's Sun.:)) It's not that scary as I thought after all. The ending tied up all the loose ends very nicely also. A cheerful and happy endingg.:) At first, there were many scary ghosts that pop up in the show ler but later on, most ghosts appear as the sad, helpless and sympathetic kind. Its actually quite a meaningful show cos there's many different sub-stories in it altogether. There's 17 episodes overall so in almost each episode, a different ghost appears. The story that surrounds their death is unravelled and an honest revelation comes to light. The development of the storyline towards the end was good too. And the synopsis? It's about this girl who is able to see ghosts and is afraid of them but it makes them go away when she touches the main guy character. =) Ohya, rating it 4 stars ler. Hehehee. I'm liking the OSTs as well.

              Okay, I got lots of time to type thats why I'm here, more frequently than I should. Haha. I'm chao-ing for now. Tata!:)

No comments: