Monday, January 13, 2014

Whats up?

                  Dad went pasar malam just now and brought back a few jars of ngaku potato chips. Yipees! =) Can't wait to munch 'em when I watch my drama or when I feel the sudden rush of hunger esp in the midnite. yumyum. hehee.:P I actually really like the crabstick one too. Although all these cookies and chips are expensive and oily too, I lovee to eat 'em. What to do, yummy food are always unhealthy, they're mostly expensive too. :/ If only I can make them on my own. Those ppl selling them really untung alot eh. But I realli look forward to cny becos of this cookies and also, angpao of cos. $$$$$. wkaka. =)

                 Started watching a new drama yest. First time watching such a weird drama genre combination. Let me tell u, the main genre's Horror. I didn't manage to watch the first episode properly when watchin it on youtube. Cos one eye open, the other eye close.hahaha. Although I tried to brave myself to sit through the whole first episode, I didn't dare to watch it full screened and couldn't concentrate on some parts oso fearing some ghost will pop up.:S Its a drama centred on the horror genre but wif a combination of comedy,romance and fantasy too ler. Haha. The first ghost that appeared was within the first 5 mins of the show. Got a small shock cos it was scaryy. The first thought that came to my mind at first glance was a recall of The Conjuring show. Eeeksss. And I dunno how many ghosts and its apparitions appeared just in that one episode itself. :/ But I still finished watching it. Talk about bravery. Ahem.:) jkjk la. I dun like ghost shows and I never watch it alone be4. Yest was the first time. Omo. Since I like to scroll through and read ppl's cmmts on youtube oso, saw what a youtube user wrote...'Omg..pls help me through the episodes..' Lol. I find it quite funny cos I too felt scared while watchin. I dun wana sound old, but realli, I duno if my heart can take the suspense.:S Hahha. But I saw some good reviews of the show and da actress is from the comedy drama The Greatest Love, quite funny n cute show, so tats y gona resume wif episode 3 later if I can sum up the courage. huhu. The preview looked scary. *dubdub* Hope it'll be nice. T.T

                 Reading an adventure series currently too which I found in my brother's shelves quite sometime ago. If there's one thing, the type of books that my bro used to read are almost all the guys kind wen. Adventure, sci-fi and those Da Vinci books kind. Mostly are not my taste wen(altho liking adventure now) so I never really read any of his books except for a few. When I discovered this series, a bit regret that I didn't started it earlier. Its called 'Pendragon' and my bro has 6 books out of all the whole series. The front cover ler, its very boy-ish and thats why I thought it'll be another of his books dat I dun think I'll like. Then, I'm reading it now. Its not to say super amazing or anything. Its just a book that is easy to read and enjoy. Even if I leave it aside temporarily and continue again.:) But its a bit past the age where I should read this series dee. Maybe 13-15 age group that kind suits best cos of the way the author writes but I still read the series. So far quite nice. I guess we really shouldn't judge a book by its cover, literally. Huhu.

                 I have plans of what I wanna do like getting smtg do or a job, exercise abit maybe? To stay healthy. Cos I can feel my muscles all getting 'tighten' and fatigued for no reason. Then, learn how to cook some simple but delicious food and brush up my guitar skills. Somehow none of this are fulfilled or close to getting realli started pun. T.T *oora oora* I definitely gotta spend time more prudentially.=)

             

No comments: