Saturday, July 15, 2017

2nd week

This ongoing thing makes me feel uneasy, sad sometimes and stressed inside. The sinking feeling when that person is judging me ocassionally based off someone else's reactions and emotions while all along, I just want to know you better. I'll have to constantly remind myself to handle matters like a grown up when it comes to people and their hearts.

Anyway, the week at work was an eventful one. Completed my first stressful job after staying back at the office til 9.30pm on Tuesday for discussion with my accompanying senior and waking up early in the morning to get the working papers done. Wow, I was so glad to close the file til the expected queries are brought forward in future. Til then.

My second job was a breeze at my client's office. Its surprising that a colleague of mine will open up to me during our job together. It is a heartwarming feeling when someone willingly opens up to you.

Friday ended on a crazy note as the office held at a company dinner in the occasion of the partner's birthday. It was held at Elegant Inn in a 10-dishes Chinese cuisine style dinner. Dishes were yummy, the atmosphere was a mix of formality and casualness. Surrounded by pretty good company too. Overall, it was a well-organized and enjoyable dinner (minus the table list arrangement). We, the new staffs, definitely felt like the extras when we couldn't find a table with seats enough for 5 despite arriving early. Hahaha. Anyways, towards the end of the event, someone started this 'train line' thingy around the restaurant. As more and more people joined in the crowd, the line became longer and longer. While music was playing, we were following to the beat and singing out loud to the lyrics. It was definitely a cheesy yet a ber-bonding moment. :) There was an angpow giveaway session to us as well and woww!! I felt lucky. The amount I received was the biggest angpow I ever had in my life leh. Jaw dropped a while when my colleague pulled out the notes from his angpow. He and I received the same figure. To keep it a suspense, its a 3-digit figure. My other colleagues also received either a 2-digit or 3-digit figure. Of course the 2-digit one will jokingly fuss a little, like the girl colleague beside me. Hahaha! :)

2moro is a new week at work again and home. Its time to start recapping on my studies after attending the weekly P2 classes as well. Its only I haven't got the mood to do so yet. Hehee.

That's all for now. Ciao!  

No comments: